1. Go into 'Contacts'
2. Press 'Contacts' at the top right, then 'New'
3. Write the short message you want to send on
the line next to 'Last name'
4. Press the black return arrow in the bottom right
corner of the screen
5. Find your contact by scrolling down the phone
6. Click on it
7. Press 'Contacts' then 'Send As'
8. Select 'Bluetooth' from the drop-down list,
9. Your phone will search for devices
10. When it's finished, the 'Searching' popup will
11. Click on the box on the left of the device
you want to send your message to
12. Press 'Send'
13. If it sends, a progress bar will appear. Just
leave it. If it fails, it will say "Failed to transfer entry
to <device name>'s phone.
14. Listen out for your victim!
Written by jellyellie
Nokia 6310 & 6310i
Orange SPV C500/iMate
Sony Ericsson T610/T630
Sony Ericsson Z600
Palm Tungsten T / T2
Sony Ericsson P800 / P900
XDAII & iMate
Any Bluetooth PC