1. Turn on Bluetooth by pressing Start/Settings/Bluetooth/Bluetooth,
and selecting either "on" or "discoverable" then
press Done/Done/Done/Home to return to the home screen
2. From the home screen select Start/Contacts then
press the left hotkey, now labelled "new".
3. Type your message into the "first name"
field and complete any other fields you wish to, but remember that
not all phones will recognise the number of fields the C500 does!!
4. When you're finished, select "Done"
and you will be returned to the Contacts list.
5. Find your contact by either scrolling down or
searching and highlight it.
6. Hit Menu and then "beam contact".
7. You will then see the beaming options screen.
"IR will be at the top, with "Align" in the column on the
right. Below that, there will be a Magnifying Glass with "Searching"
next to it. This is the device searching for Bluetooth devices. When
it finds a Bluetooth device it may display the device name or MAC
8. Highlight the device and select the left hotkey
9. The column on the right of the device name should
now read "pend". If you have a successful bluejack it will
read "done". If the contact is rejected it will display
"fail". If the device stays on "pend" for a long
time it may be waiting for acceptance, to stop trying to send, highlight
it and press the rocker switch in (as if you were trying to select
Written by fulani
Motorola V500 & V600
Nokia 6310 & 6310i
Orange SPV C500/iMate
Sony Ericsson T610/T630
Sony Ericsson Z600
Palm Tungsten T / T2
Sony Ericsson P800 / P900
XDAII & iMate
Any Bluetooth PC