1. Go to Contacts (Default control is down joystick).
2. Press joystick up once to get to '[Add Entry]'
3. Press 'Select'
4. Highlight 'Phone Number'
5. Press 'Select'
6. Press 'Select' once more and type in a message
as the name
7. Press 'OK'
8. Press 'Select' and enter a number (can be anything
9. Press 'OK'
10. Press 'Done'
11. Press 'Menu' (Middle key) and move joystick
up 1 to highlight 'Send'
12. Press 'Select'
13. Highlight 'Bluetooth' and Press 'Select
14. With [Look For Devices] highlighted, press
15. If scan is successful (*see note 1), a list
of devices will appear. Select a device from the list with joystick,
then press 'Select' to send the contact.
*note 1: The scan has two passes. During the first pass, the
phone looks for devices in range. If one is found, it is counted
and the scan continues. At the end of the first pass, the phone
has the MAC (Media Access Control) addresses of each device in range
when the first pass took place. If the scan is interrupted by pressing
'Stop', these addresses will be visible.
In the second pass, the phone attempts to retrieve the Bluetooth
Name set in each of the devices. If a device has moved out of range
or has a marginal signal, the MAC Address is displayed. Please note
that some devices' Bluetooth Names are set to the MAC address by
Written by stevesm
Nokia 6310 & 6310i
Orange SPV C500/iMate
Sony Ericsson T610/T630
Sony Ericsson Z600
Palm Tungsten T / T2
Sony Ericsson P800 / P900
XDAII & iMate
Any Bluetooth PC